Ratings for Dr. Haritha Nadendla

They will always accept new patients even if that means squeezing time slots to 5 minutes per patient. Doctor is rude, unprofessional and always in a rush. Will never forgive her for misguiding me to get C-section just because I have been in labor for 16 hours (Know ladies who delivered on 3rd day of labor)

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

First things first, doctor is not un- fit for profession. Front desk is horrible. Wait times are more. Many bad reviews, no change in their attitude. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Uninformative, rude, cold. I'm at the very end of my pregnancy and wish I switched doctors. My own mistake there. The staff is wonderful, very friendly and sweet. The doctor sees me for about 2 minutes and tells me NOTHING. Heartbeat and goodbye. I know I am not the only one experiencing this.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Such a rude, nasty woman. That's all I can really say. There are plenty of other practices in the area to choose from.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Wonderful experience through out the pregnancy and delivery. We are thankful to Dr. Haritha for her caring and attentive ways.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013