Ratings for Dr. Cathy Notarfonzo

Dr. Notarfonzo is a difficult person to form a therapeutic relationship with. Her responses don’t come off as genuine and at times I felt judged and questioned about the way I was feeling (my symptoms). I felt especially disappointed when I sent her an email to request an appointment, she never responded but accepted my etransfer for my previous session. I then called and left her a voicemail for another appointment and she tried to refer me to her colleague because apparently my schedule did not work with hers. I did not gain anything from attending 4 sessions with her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Dr. Cathy is one of my best friends in my life at this time. She is very helpful by taking the time to deal with a multitude of issues I am dealing with. She seems to be a good judge of my character which helps in accelerating my growth and awareness of my situation and recovery from my Motor Vehicle Accident. She makes me smile in more sessions than cry. THANK YOU WITH BIG HUGS DR. CATHY. I ask that angels surround her while she goes and comes.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013