Ratings for Dr. Orestes G. Rosabal

Unfortunately I had to give a star in order to voice my opinion. This doctor is very rude as well as his office staff. He had a grandiose complex that clouds all facts that he has in front of him. As we waited to be seen for over an hour for a follow up visit we can hear the doctor & staff speaking of patients and treatments ( talk about a HIPPA violation) nevertheless what bothers me the most is they don’t listen to the patients complaints or concerns. They were in a big rush to get us out and move on to the next patient. The doctor see the clear swelling and insist that it’s because the patient is not doing his part. I don’t know but most of the time swelling means something isn’t right. This doctor will not address the swelling nor will he recommend any kind of diagnostic testing to see why at this point months after surgery the patient still has pain & swelling. All I can think of is he’s afraid of finding out he may have made a mistake somewhere along the way.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

The absolute worst of all the doctors I have to see. If you have this misfortune to have an appointment with this man, you may as well cancel anything else you have to do, or just arrive about 2 hours after your appointment time. Once you do see him, he'll take 10 minutes and come up with some ridiculous treatment plan. If you're on a WC injury and have this guy as one of your doctors, use your one time change of physician because Dr.Rosabal, his staff, and location (where you have to pay for parking) are terrible!!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013