Ratings for Sara Edmund

She is absolutely awesome In every aspect. she is no longer a primary care doctor and no one knows where she is going. those of us that have gone to her are so devastated . No one wants to go to Vista Medical they are so disorganized and unprofessional . Dr. Edmund is the type of doctor you want, dedicated, she spends quality time with you , she is so unbelievably smart, she asks lots of questions, you can ask her anything. she leaves no stone unturned !! 1 word of her AMAZING !!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr Edmund is so knowledgable and and gives you the time in your visit to really understand your problem. I highly recommend her for my entire family

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr Edmund is wonderful. I didn't feel like she was rushing me out the door. She took the time to explain to me the problem that I have in a way that I could understand. I would highly recommend her for your families care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Edmund is AMAZING! I brought my daughter to see her and she saw treated her like her own! She is one of the sweetest and most pleasant doctors I have come in contact with in a very long time! She truly does care about your needs and concerns! I highly recommend her over any other physician! The price without insurance is very affordable as well, and I am very grateful for Dr. Edmund for caring for my family!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013