Ratings for Dr. Tanya Buors

Absolutely amazing doctor! Takes her time with my girls and answers any questions I have regarding their health. Explains things very thoroughly to make sure I understand exactly what is going on with my children. Love love love Dr.Buors!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Excellent Doctor!very knowledgeable and kind.Dr.Buors is amazing!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Wonderful Doctor, great with kids and understand how to get on their level and make them feel apart of the appointment, she believes in knowledge not discipline when it comes to the parents parenting approach. She is kind and reserved, friendly and engaging.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Very knowledgeable and is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I wish every doctor was like Dr. Bours. She is my son's pediatrician. I have never felt more comfortable and confident with a physician before. She listens to all your concerns and take the time to find resources you may need. All the staff and doctors at this office are fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

She was amazing. She caught the ear infection two other doctors missed and was very kind and caring. I will be using the Kinder Clinic from now on.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Buors is amazing! She's great with children and does a great job at explaining things so we as parents can fully understand what's going on. We met her through the after hours clinic and I'm so glad we did!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Buors is fantastic. Great with my daughter, addressed any and all concerns I ever had and was so encouraging. Never felt rushed and was always on time.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Buros is a very kind & compassionate Doctor. She is amazing with my children and always takes time to listen to any concerns. So thankful to have her as my children's pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Buors is incredible she has been my daughters pediatrician since she was 2.months young. She cares a lot about her patients and has been an asset to our families supports. Being a first time mom comes with challenges and concerns. She adresseses them all. Could not get any better

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014