Ratings for Dr. Pauline Leong

Dr. Leong is a wonderful, brilliant physician that is totally focused on the patient. She takes the time to listen, evaluates the situation, and creates a plan of action to better your health. I feel very grateful to be one of her patients!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

dr leong is the best dr i ever had bar none. she tough when things arent correct and your not doing the right things for yourself. she will tell you straight forwardly thats its enough awesome dr top rated

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Leong is very caring and patient. during my visit, she gave me undivided attention. She gave me thorough on-site tests and called me up with test results. She gave me her email address and respond to my follow up questions. I am very appreciative of her professionalism and straight-forward approach.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

dr leong is a very caring doctor who actually takes time to listen to my complaints. she is avery effective doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Leong is now my PCP. She is very patient, kind and knowledgeable. I really likeed the fact that she followed through, calling me with test results and so on. The office seems well-organized and so far, appointments have run on time.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Great Doc, takes the time to make sure that she gets the diagnosis right.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Pauline Leong's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY