Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Pervos

Kind, compassionate, great care, returns phone calls the same day

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Pervos is incredible. His approach and methodology is the perfect combination between intuituve and modern (he can diagnose by touch but is thorough with testing when needed). He never makes you feel stupid for asking silly questions or self-diagnosing (I am guilty of this :) As a parent it is imperative that I trust my child's pediatrician. I am pleased with all the doctors in his practice but Dr. Pervos is the heart and brains behind Sanders Court Pedes.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Office staff is wonderful! Dr. Pervos gives detailed information on medical conditions and prevention. He takes great care with each child and forms a personal bond with both child and parent. I trust him completely. My kids love going to see him!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

While due with my first, I initially set up 3 different consultations with the best rated pediatricians in my area. Dr. Pervos was the first on my list to check out. After spending two minutes with him I decided to cancel my other consults. Dr. Pervos is the perfect combination -extremely informative and up to date, while laid back and comforting. Plenty of charm and a little bit of nerd makes him a pleasure to pass the kid over to. You never feel stupid asking any question and he always turns it into a great learning experience. I always leave the office feeling like I AM a good mother and I CAN do this!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

We've been seeing Dr. Pervos for 17 years. He is a great Dr. He has always led us in the right direction. He is not an alarmist. I can always count on him to call back quickly with answers.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

The best doctor that I met for my kids. He is very helpfull, he is knowledgeble and understands everybody situation. My kid is in love with him. We wish to be able to book more with him then with the other doctors.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Dr. Pervos is very knowledgeable, with over 20 years experience in pediatrics. He has a special touch with babies and children and he also chooses the appropriate direction with the parents. We are very happy with him. The only drawback is that his schedule is usually full.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr. Richard A. Pervos's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL