Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Berning

Awful surgery and he knew because he NEVER asked for me to come back..-1 He did a horrible job and 4 years later, because of HIM I just had to have more surgery all over again...He was usually always on time for his appt. but he was not a very helpful or knowledgeable doctor. The staff was good. I would not recommend him to anyone, and naturally did not go back to him for my surgery again.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Berning Staff/front desk are very unkind, Not helpful Or knowledgeable on skin cancer. Dr. Berning is only in Practice for the money. I was diagnosed with skin cancer With a biopsie of a spot on my face by my family Physician. I have several other questionable spots all over my body However Dr. burning was not at all interested in Giving me a full complete Exam. He was only interested in Scheduling surgery for one spot on my face. There are six more places on my face that need biopsied However he didn't want to biopsy them until the day of surgery. That's creating an additional surgery in the near future. I asked to have a complete exam of the other paint places on my body However he refused to check me out. Told me to go back to my family physician or dermatologist. He spent less than 15 seconds looking at the places on my face. I'm a 42-year-old female who asked for a complete exam when I scheduled the appointment And again to Dr. Bernings face. Take your medical needs elsewhere!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Kevin L. Berning's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1996)