Ratings for Dr. Blair JN Leonard

probably the best doctor I have ever known! he is kind, patient, intelligent and really cares for his patients. doctor do not listen to the bad ones you are the best doc! if you have him as your doctor consider yourself lucky!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

No idea if he's good or not, he refused to see me based on an assumption, an incorrect assumption. Now considering going to the US for treatment, wonder what my taxes are for.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Long wait times, rude and disrespectful manner. When you really need him, 14 months to get an appointment, what a joke to call himself a healthcare provider. Totally useless as a treatment option. You can do better, demand it.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

He is a very knowledgable, kind and caring doctor. Love him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

aesome mannerism very positive as are his stsff@@so thankfully im a patient of his .Stephen Holman

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

It was a pleasure to meet Dr Leonard and his nurses. The nurses have been always receptive of my questions and concerns. They have been informative and compassionate. Thank you Dr Leonard! You were kind, caring, receptive, thorough and patient to answer all my questions. A true example on how all our doctors and staff should treat all their patients! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Love him. Wonderful doctor who always spends enough time, answers questions well with a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I have been seeing him for over a year now. He has no clue at all. Wants to change my diagnosis while my labs do not dictate this is reasonable. When i question him he says never mind. I originally came to him about anemia and he hasnt tested my iron levels in the last 2 visits even though i had requested he do so. Im finding someone else.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

He knows his stuff. However he was rude to me mother at my fathers last appointment. He told her to be quiet because she was being loud (she wasn't). My parents have been a couple for 60 years. She deserves more respect than that!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr.Leonard is amazing! My Dad has been seeing him for the past 4 years. He now has AML Leukaemia. Dr.Leonard has been so sweet to him and our family. He takes his time explaining things to make him feel more comfortable and we appreciate that so much. My Dad is scared and cries a lot. Dr.Leonard holds my Dads hand when he's crying and stays with him till he feels better. He genuinely cares! He's definitely one amazing guy, very special that's for sure! We are very thankful that Dr.Leonard takes such great care of my Dad! He also does fundraisers with other Doctors to benefit the Walker Cancer Centre. I have Total respect for him!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015