Ratings for Dr. Anuj Chandra

I have nothing but praise for this establishment, always friendly, very helpful and works around my busy schedule. Now I'm sleeping the best I have in 10 years. 5 stars nothing negative I can possibly think to say about this place. If you believe you have sleep apnea do yourself a favor and schedule an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

I did not know what to expect from a sleep doctor but Dr. Chandra and his staff put me at ease and guided me through all my experiences from changing appointments to sleep studies to finding options that work best for me. He seems genuinely interested in my entire health situation - not just his specialty. If you need a sleep doctor- look no further than Dr. Chandra.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I have known Dr. Chandra and Dr. Pandit for over 10 years. I have seen first hand how they truly go above and beyond to provide the best care possible for their patients. They are not only extremely intelligent and the best at what they do, but are some of the most caring doctors I have ever met. Several of my family members have gone to them for treatment and have been very happy with the care they received. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Chandra and Dr. Pandit. I highly recommend going to the Advanced Center for Sleep Disorders and Center for Family Medicine.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Everyone at this office has been very friendly and accommodating. I feel so much better since getting my CPAP machine. More energy, lower blood pressure, and of course better sleep. Thank you very much! The sleep studies themselves are in beds that aren't the most comfortable, but otherwise no complaints.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I have struggled with a sleep disorder for years. I tried different doctors but no one seemed interested in helping me; they only wanted to write a prescription. Dr. C spent a lot of time with me to get a clear understanding of the problem. (Do not be in a hurry when you go to his office, especially as a new patient. Be assured, it is worth your time!) He helped me with my sleep routine & I now have more normal sleep with no medication. He truly has been an answer to prayer. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

ould like to take this opportunity to comment on the Dr. Anuj Chandra MD at the Advanced Center Sleep Disorders Located in Chattanooga Tennessee. Dr. Anuj Chandra has a team of great sleep doctors. Dr. Chandra’s demeanor and bed-side manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. I visited the practice for my fatigue, weight, and sleepless nights. Dr. Chandra made me feel comfortable and relaxed and asked me questions about my recreational life (which no doctor has ever done before!). We also discussed vitamin supplements to address some life phase events and made recommendations as to what I need. When I met with Dr. Chandra he was like no other doctor I have been to which have been usually distracted or rushed when visiting their patients, but not with the staff at the Advanced Center for Sleep Disorders. I had the sense that this Doctor REALLY cared about my whole being, additionally i could tell that Dr. Chandra a well-rounded medical background and approaches his care with a western and eastern perspective, not the typical medical “fix it and get rid of it” approach. It is for this reason and the fact that his entire staff are very friendly and welcoming, that I give the Advanced Center for Sleep Disorders 5 stars! I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone that values their health and wants a doctor that’s attitude and practices are empowering.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

My husband was recently diagnosed with severe sleep apnea at Advanced Center for Sleep Disorders in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Dr. Chandra and his team have gone above and beyond our expectations, working my husband into their schedule multiple times at the last minute to ensure that my husband could begin the treatment he needed as soon as possible. Everyone we’ve met at Advanced Center for Sleep Disorders (in three area offices over the last two months) has been knowledgeable and professional, yet caring, spending the time necessary to clearly explain my husband’s situation and options to us, and demonstrating genuine concern about my husband’s case and well-being. Dr. Chandra came highly recommended by one of my husband’s other healthcare providers; after meeting him and his staff and experiencing his outstanding care, my husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I recently went to Dr Chandra's office and will never go back again. It took over a month and multiple calls from me and my insurance company to try to get them to file my office visit with insurance. Only after I canceled my sleep test did they finally file my insurance claim. I had paid the full amount they said my visit would cost both when making the appointment and on the day of the appointment. When they finally filed it(again...only after multiple calls from me and my ins. co. and me canceling my sleep study) they submitted for a 60 consultation when I saw the doctor only 5 minutes. During my visit, I spent an hour in waiting rooms and a few minutes having my personal medical history taken in the equivalent of a hallway. Personnel were constantly in/out and leaving the door open to the waiting area. There was NO privacy whatsoever. Back to insurance...I am now in contact with them to see if they will refile with the correct code to represent the actual time for the visit. I would not recommend this office to anyone that values their privacy, time and money. Ask your physician for a different referral.

Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Chandra is a very Humane Doctor. His Medical acumen is Excellent.I was very impressed with his Sleep Center. The Staff were very courteousand professional. I had an excellent experience. I will grade it the best SleepCenter in this Area. I had my previous two sleep studies in two different sleep center manyone 12 years and another 6 years back. The kind of care that I got here was absolutely top notch. Right from the insurance folks to the Sleep techs they were amongst the most compassionate and professional, that I have encountered in any Medical facility. I have recommended them to several friends and family members who have all had nothing but great things to say about the physician , Nurse practitioners and the care that they got. I am confident that any of the other negative reviews that there might be are from former disgrunteled employees or competitors. This is the best place that I have been to. I strongly recommend them.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Do doctors really care about their patients anymore? Dr. Chandra does. He genuinely has a goal of making Chattanooga the best sleep city in the U.S. He spent time getting to know me and my situation. I appreciated his positive attitude and sincere desire to get me well. The entire staff gave me a smile and treated me with respect. I highly recommend Dr. Chandra and his staff if you are having sleep issues.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Anuj Chandra's Credentials

• Univ Of Delhi Med Schl (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners