Ratings for Dr. Malcolm Kim Sing

I took my baby boy to get circumcised with Dr. Malcolm King and he didn't use any sort of local anesthesia or suggested any pain medication before the procedure and nobody in his office called me to give me any instructions prior the visit, as my first time experience didn't know what to expect and trusted he knew what to do. He used a very rustic machine and had bad bedside manners.. I went to him because he was cheaper than another doctor with more prestige so went to him as the hospital gave me that option but I made a bad mistake. I can not describe what an awful experience this was for both, my child and myself seeing my baby in so much pain it was so hard on me. I would not recommend him at all, it is worth it spending the extra money for someone more professional.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Kim Sing is a great doctor. He was extremely approachable and kind. I would definitely recommend him. His secretary is rude and not helpful at all. I dreaded calling to make appointments.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

It was easy to book for an appointment. a lot cheaper than other places. good advice and caring.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013