Ratings for Dr. Pamela Davidson

Dr.Davidson did my six porcelain veneers and I couldn't be more impressed. I have never had braces and had very small teeth in the front with slight chips, making my teeth look uneven and my canines look more pronounced. Now my teeth look completely straight and full and people are surprised to hear I haven't had braces. She is also my regular dentist for cleanings ect. and is excellent, I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I went to Dr.Davidson for my six porcelain veneers and I couldn't be more impressed. I have never had braces and had very small teeth in the front with slight chips, making my teeth look uneven and my canines look more pronounced. Now my teeth look completely straight and my smile looks full, people are surprised to hear I haven't had braces. She is also my regular dentist for cleanings ect. and is excellent, I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

She is ,blain an Dr Davidson is simply the best dentist our family has ever had. Very professional and considerate

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

There are better dentists in Vancouver. She is expensive. I switched to a more professional dentist for healthcare.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Davidson has an extremely well equipped office, has lots of assistants. She has excellent chair-side manner, explains everything before any dental procedure, as well as frequently checking on you while procedure is happening. Very relaxing atmosphere in her office. She has a gentle touch which is very reassuring. She's also VERY expensive, but does give estimates before any dental work. Her staff are very pushy about setting up appointments, so if you are on a tight budget you may have to consider going elsewhere. the offices are very large, latest equipment and professionally/interior designed. This may help to explain high fees and pushy billing clerk.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013