Ratings for Dr. Tametra Johnson-Garnier

Walked out of my first appointment with her as I waited 1.5 hours - then told someone else could see me or I could reschedule. She's the worst.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

WORST ob in spring/woodlands. Do NOT go to her. She shows no care or concern for her patients at all. So glad I left this horrible office. The staff is equally horrible and incompetent. Do not go to this office or this OB. You will regret it! Go to anyone else. She is the worst ever!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Garnier is terrible. I was very nervous going in for my first pap smear and she literally made all of my worst fears about the experience come true. She and her staff were unfriendly, unwelcoming, and made me feel like I was just wasting her time. PLEASE do not go see her if you are at all uncomfortable or nervous about the experience, she is rude and will not ease any of your worries. She didn't explain what she was doing while she did it, which was scary because this was my first examination. I started freaking out so much that she couldn't even complete it. She just stormed out of the room without checking to see if I was ok or even to say goodbye. Truly a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Horrible experience with he LEEP Procedure. The numbing never took and I felt all of it. I was also not happy in the manner they treated me. They treated me as if I was overreacting and were very aggressive.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014