Ratings for Dr. Kamal Daniel

Worst Dr!! Family switched to him after our family Dr retired. I never see a Dr. unless I am really sick. Went in with excruciating back pain after a workplace injury. Did nothing for me. All other treatments were not working. Everyone was asking me to get an MRI, Dr. Daniels said no, AHS would not cover it. I have no feeling in my leg, can hardly work, and can not work, and he tells me no. He told me I can return to work, and to loose more weight. Long story short, got another Dr's opinion. New Dr. ordered an MRI. Results from MRI indicate I need surgery ASAP. On top of this, he only spends MAX 5 mins with you in the room. He's too worried about making people wait. I would rather wait, and spend quality time with a Dr to get to the root cause of the problem. He should have his practice taken away!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Prefect doctor not only professional but also has high sense of humanity

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Daniel is a very caring and helpful Dr. He listens very well and follow up with you if needed. He answered all my questions even when he is in a hurry. I will strongly recommend him and his clinic St Mary clinic.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I can not praise Dr. Daniel enough. Some people may not like his straight answers but some people do not like to hear the truth. He went to bat for me when other Dr's brushed me aside. He has personally called me and takes the time to ensure I understand everything at hand. He now treats my entire family and I can not be happier. The trust I have established with him can not be beat. IF you are looking for someone to just throw drugs at you, he is not your man. He finds the underlying cause and then provides you with options. He choses his clientele carefully as he laid out when he accepted me as a patient. He was upfront on his stance with narcotics and people abusing prescriptions. If you are just looking for someone to prescribe you pills, move along. Thank you for being you Dr. Daniel.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

When I first started seeing Dr Daniel, I was very happy with him, however when I came to him with some pretty easy things, his solution was always "antidepressants". I was misdiagnosed for almost two years with thyroid issues, and have gained almost 100 lbs making it impossible to do my job due to the antidepressants I didn't end up needing. Refused to allow me a referral for a tubal ligation - when it is not his call to make. They're supposed to write the referral and then the OBGYN makes the choice. I had to degrade and cry to get one of his colleagues to write it for me. Very chauvinistic, doesn't want to listen to what the patient is saying, wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I moved to Red Deer ten years ago and I have been to a lot of walk in clinics and seen a lot of doctors. I've never had one come close to being as good as Dr. Daniel, I started going to him back when he was at his old clinic and was ecstatic when he took me on as a patient. He was the only doctor who really cared about finding out what was wrong instead of just throwing drugs at me. I always look forward to seeing him, even when I'm sick he makes me smile. He really seems to care about my health and making sure I am getting the right treatment. I am happy to have finally found my family doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Daniel is one of the best doctors I have been to. My whole family goes to him and he is always kind and helpful. I was going through some things with my daughter and he pointed me in all the right directions. He wrote letters of referral and even called me to check on things a couple times. I am happy to have found him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

So. Dr Daniels I don't believe even has a heart as he left us with NO morphine for our terminally ill mom. Long story short...I wouldn't go to this doctor if he was the last doctor on earth!!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr.Daniel lacks the patients and what I guess is experience in dealing with patients who have mental illness/substance abuse issues. Instead of soothing my mother with psychological issues, he has argued and caused psychological episodes in which I have to deal with for days after (Not that my mother is an easy patient but doctors should be trained in how to deal with them.)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I went to see Dr. Daniel to find out if he would accept me as his new patient. He said I should see one of his colleagues and if he wasn't my choice, Dr Daniel was very interested in my case and would do his best to take me on. His colleague was very unimpressive, so I returned to Dr. Daniel expecting that I would become his patient, as he had clearly implied. Instead, he tried to refer me to another of his colleagues, and finally revealed that he himself was not accepting new patients! In other words, it took me three visits to find out that he himself was unavailable. Is nobody else's time valuable except his own? Then, when I went to another clinic I immediately realized how much more professional, well organized and efficient it was in compaison to Dr. Daniel's operation. His refusal to accept me as a patient turned out to be a real blessing in disguise! Thank you, Dr. Daniel!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013