Ratings for Dr. Dev RoyChowdhury

Dr Roychowdhury is an exceptional clinician. I went to see him after being recommended and checking out his reviews online. He has certainly lived up to my expectations and more. I am truly grateful for his help and guidance. I have had a very tough journey in my life and seeing him truly changed that.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Excellent therapist is all I can say. He helped me understand my issues and what was wrong, helped me to do the right things. I'm doing a lot better than what I was before I saw him. I rate him 100/10.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I went to see Dev at Strategic Psychology. In one word - he has been 'extraordinary'. I have found him to be competent, knowledgable and caring. He has gone out of his way to write letters to GP and my workplace. He really cares about his clients and is genuinely interested in helping everyone. Going to him is so worth it.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Dev was brilliant. He took the time to listen to my issues and problems. He understood what I was experiencing and helped me learn effective coping skills. I have recommended him to my friends and family. If you live in Melbourne CBD and are looking for a psychologist, go and see Dev.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013