Ratings for Dr. Diana Good

Great GP, my favourite by quite some distance. I have recommended Diana to several people in the past, and they were also more than impressed. Diana is a wealth of knowledge, straight to the point and lovely. She helped me through appendicitis, post-concussion syndrome and a host of other things and I always felt safe and looked after.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

poor bedside manner communication was an issue for me needs attention to skills here although it appears she is no the only doctor that should be audited; about time this happened.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr Good has been my family's doctor for over 15 years. We now span three generations. I came to her because I saw the value in having a GP who is aware of my family's medical history. I stayed, and bring my children (and make my husband go when he needs to) because I have complete trust in her and her practice. We live half an hour away in off peak traffic. There are doctors that are closer. There are doctors that are cheaper. I don't care. When we make an appointment, it is always Dr Good that we get to see. When my children need same day medical attention she and her staff always fit them in. I am deeply grateful for the excellent standard of care Dr Good, her nurse and her receptionists provide for us all.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Diana has been my doctor and also doctor to my two boys who are now adults for many years. She is always very caring, yet to the point which we all prefer. She is on top of all tests that might be necessary and does not hesistate to investigate further if warranted. Diana also promotes healthy living practices to reduce medication. She is very obviously up to date and installs confidence in us that she has our health as a top priority.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Diana is both compassionate and efficient. I'm relatively new to New Zealand and she has helped me navigate learning a new medical system.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Diana has been my doctor for over 10 years now. I find her professional and straight to the point. Great follow up and always keeping me informed of results and tests. Thanks Lincoln and family.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Diana has been our family doctor for 20 years and I appreciated her as a teenager and I appreciate her as a mother. She is compassionate, practical and efficient. Diana takes every care of our family and has looked after us through a host of issues ranging from depression to infertility to childhood illnesses. We are always quickly referred whenever necessary for further treatment and there is always follow up to make sure everyone is back to normal. This is a family orientated practice; staff always remember us when we call, they take the time to get to know our kids and we are always made to feel so welcome. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Diana and the staff at Eden Epsom for exceptional medical care.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Diana was very rude to me when I met her o the first time. She appeared rushed and I would not visit her again. I appreciate doctors can't treat everyone the same but my experience was not pleasant at all. Sorry.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Diana has been our family doctor for almost 30 years. During this time she has always been supportive and on point with her diagnosis. She runs an extremely efficient practice and surrounds herself with a good team. Diana is professional in all aspects and her care and attention to every member of our family has been much appreciated.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have researched all doctors in my local area, and Diana is our trusted family choice. She understands the importance of family history, together with new additions and this is one reason our family sees her. She is extremely professional and is actively involved in adding to her wealth of knowledge and skills. We feel that this benefits us because it leads to a higher standard of health care. She is an outstanding doctor, trustworthy and focusses on me as a patient as well as being an ideal family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017