Ratings for Dr. Javeed Sukhera

Doctor formed my 15 year old child based on a 20 minute consultation which he started under anxiety causing circumstances. My child now has nightmares and insomnia 2...a sort of ptsd we only went for a referral for cbt. My child wasn't even suicidal. He formed her and said she needed med changed . Short story 2 days later she was discharged with ptsd and her med are still the same......

Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Sukhera was my psychiatrist when I was at the London Health Sciences Centre Child and Adolescent Unit. He was very compassionate, helpful, knowledgable and kind. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I was Dr. Sukhera's patient when I was in the child and adolescent mental health inpatient unit at London Health Science Center. He kept me safe, and was helpful. I think that he is a very nice man, and that he listens well to his patients. However, I also feel that he is very quick to take unnecessary action, and that he easily forms people.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013