Ratings for Dr. Krishn M. Sharma

I liked Dr. Sharma the first day I met him, he was patient and kind and went over all my history and spoke to me about my options, I never felt pressured he left it up to me to make the decision. Unfortunately I had to have two surgeries but I didn't want anyone else to perform them except Dr. Sharma. I also went for a second opinion and at the end of my appointment I told the doctor that Dr. Sharma was my surgeon and she had nothing but good things to say about him, even the technicians that performed my x-rays and MRI's loved him as well.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Pretty much fell in love with this doctor the first time i met him.Very patient, compassionate and i never felt rushed. I knew i was at the point that i'd need a fusion at 2 levels so it wasnt a surprise when he suggested it would help me.He never pressured me and left the choice for my wife and i to make.I had a 2nd opinion i was going to see but cancelled afteri spoke to someone who worked with him at Northern Westchester Hospital, He said Dr. Sharma was phenomenal and i felt no need to go to anyone else. 4 days after PLIF from L4-S1 im up walking around ,climbing stairs and not feeling as bad as i thought i would.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Sharma has taken care of THREE of my family members and we all love him. He spends time with you and answers all of you questions. My husband had surgery by him and is feeling 100%! We would recommend Dr. Sharma to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Though my case is beyond help, Dr. Sharma is A1 in my book! He is a top notch doctor in every way - from extensive knowledge to an excellent bedside manner. I have been to over 15 spinal surgeons w/ a very difficult case (incl. the Mayo Clinic) and he is by far the ONLY one that went out of his way to do everything in his power to help. He is truly a sweetheart - and sincerely cares about his patients, taking all the time needed to talk WITH them & answer questions, offer suggestions - unlike so many others that just push you out the door to turn lots of patients over to make the $ quota for the day. Only wish that more doctors could be like him!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Krishn M. Sharma's Credentials

• Hindi

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2000)