Ratings for Dr. Cesare Ciavarro

Superb job on my son's wisdom teeth. No swelling or bruising. Barely took advil. A+ service too.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Grazie" to this nice guy who treated my Italian mother like his very own. He made me emotional because he was so caring for her and she absolutely adored him. Job well done and to all his staff for accommodating her wheelchair needs.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I was in to see him recently and after seeing a denturist and a dentist and spending hundreds Dr. Ciavarro did a biopsy and diagnosed my tongue cancer in five minutes. He truly saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Ciavarro is compassionate, skilled and knowledgeable. There are so many imposters out there, check out the his credentials and the other surgeons in this practice. The real deal. Thanks Dr. C for helping our daughter with true white glove service. She was nervous but didn't have any hesitation before during or after her treatment.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017