Ratings for Brenda L. Korte

Brenda Korte, NP had a wonderful bedside manner. She was very in tune to my daughter's needs and was able to use her clinical skills to pinpoint her issues. She had labs drawn to confirm her suspicions and placed her on the correct medications. She has always treated my family with gentleness and respect along with honesty. As with all health care providers their job is to take care of what we need not what we want.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I was seen by this nurse for a blood pressure med change during my pregnancy. I was telling her my concerns but she was rude,aggressive,and deceptive I felt. I was basically told what I was going to do and felt bullied. I left office in tears. I got second opinion and was told different med was better for me and felt better. I never seen any doc but don't wanna go back to office because of her. Found different doc for rest of my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013