Dr. Negin Rabi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Negin Rabi

Dr. Negin Rabi is an amazing Chiropractor. I came in to have my neck pain treated. She used machines like cold laser to alleviate my muscle pain. She then asked me to do self-care exercises for my neck at home and eat multivitamins. I can tell that she is passionate at what she does and treats me very kindly and with sincerity. She also made me feel comfortable with the procedures.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Dr Negin is amazing at adjusting my atlas, it helps my eye sight so much. He has helped my back and shoulders by the adjustments and has made my life better.. less pain and better movement.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Salute to you and your staff for your passion and care. Will come back soon :)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

My best friend used to volunteer at Altima Wellness Centre with Dr. Negin for quite some time and would not stop raving about the staff and their services. Needless to say she was absolutely right! Dr. Negin and her staff are nothing but professional, knowledgeable and kind, and make sure you understand exactly what you are getting and believe me, it's worth what you pay for! I have already recommended them to my family and friends and I know that they are recommending it to others as well. I hope to continue to do business for them for a long time coming! :) Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr.Rabi and her staff were very professional and polite. I really enjoyed my interaction with them, especially after having to deal with other Chiropractor professionals. Most importantly, Dr. Rabi is amazing at what she does! Her adjustments have really enhanced my quality of life back its normal level after a car accident that left me with severe back pain. I am truly grateful to what you have done for me in the past month or so Dr. Rabi, please keep up good work.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I have got treatment at Altima wellness Centre, the team is very professional , clinic is very clean, Dr. Rabi is very polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

good clinic and good doctor. I got acupuncture and orthotics from them. happy with both services. the waiting area gets too busy sometimes, but the wait time is not long. helpful receptionist too. thanks.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I took treatments from Dr. Negin at Altima Wellness Centre several times in 2012. She is very professional and caring. I had chronic back and neck pain and after almost 2 weeks, I noticed the improvement. The laser therapy made a big difference too. I would highly recommend Dr. Negin and her staff for pain relief therapy.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Negin Rabi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Negin Rabi is a registered Chiropractor with several years of clinical and hospital experience. Dr. Negin graduated from McMaster University with a Bachelor of Science then she went on to complete the 4-year chiropractic degree at New York Chiropractic College. Alongside her professional career, Dr. Negin was trained at McMaster University for contemporary medical acupuncture and is currently completing the Disability Prevention program at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College and has completed Rehabilitation Fellowship Module 1 at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College. She has also received the Paul Dougherty award for excellence in services provided to chiropractic patients and New York Chiropractic Interns. Dr. Negin has worked in hospitals, community centres and private clinics as a volunteer, chiropractor and medical director. She is currently the medical director of Altima Wellness Centre. Dr. Negin is a member of the following: •Ontario Chiropractic Association •Canadian Chiropractic Association •College of Chiropractors of Ontario

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2009)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2004)

UnitedHealthcare