You may also like

Really great Dr. Only real complaint is I find she can be very quick to interrupt, sometimes i don't even bother explaining anything because I find it hard to get my words out with her. Passed that she is very considerate and very very kind and great with follow-ups.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Very thorough and considerate. Does not rush her patients and demonstrates respect and trust for you in your assessment of your own situation. Was very quick to follow up when I needed it and called me herself when I required a referral. Very happy with my experience with Dr. Maclean.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

My experience with Dr MacLean have been very positive. She shows interest in her patients and follows up very quickly on any medical needs. I'm glad that I was able to find her, would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

She is a great doctor... Very smart... Took an interest in my health concerns... Conducted follow up... Easy to talk to... Read a comment suggesting that she is rude but that was not my experience at all... In fact, I felt that she listened to my explanation of my health concerns and validated me by taking steps to follow up and rule out problems. I have had to wait but I have never felt rushed out of her office so that's the price you pay to have someone take the time with you when it's your turn... I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I found her to be very condescending and rude. If you don't do exactly what she tells you to do even if it may be impossible due to day-to-day activities in your life. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

she is by far the absolute best doctor i've ever had. she is caring, considerate, takes her time with her patients. explains everything inside and out and follows up with you as well (if required). she was my doctor when she was here in Ontario and i have not been able to find anyone nearly as good as she was.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

she is a wonderful doctor caring compassionate and most of all very on top of things and quick to get otehr attention if needed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Moira MacLean's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Really great Dr. Only real complaint is I find she can be very quick to interrupt, sometimes i don't even bother explaining anything because I find it hard to g..."

October 14, 2014