Ratings for Dr. Richard Krim

Dr Krim and his staff are outstanding! I had to get an implant placed due to a missing tooth. I was feeling very nervous and anxious about the procedure but it went by quick and I didn't feel a thing! I would highly recommended getting an implant placed by him. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

He's very understanding. I have not much time to finished my treatment but he tried to catch up and help make it faster. He's very patient and explained every single things to me gently. I recommend this ortho very much.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

As a patient for Dr.Krim, treatment started out great. He was available 4 days a week, then slowly cut back on hours at the rural office. Now down to one day a week, and almost impossible to get an appointment booked. Extremely frustrating for orthodontics when there are so many appointments required. At the end of our treatment plan, his lack of availability will absolutely tack on a few extra months!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015