Ratings for Dr. Chris Becir

I wanted to share this story: There are a lot of posts about how 'nice' or 'kind' Dr. Becir is. That's why I went to see him. I was a little skeptical at first because I've been TERRIFIED of the dentist since a child. Dr. Becir (or Chris - he doesn't mind when you call him Chris), went above and beyond to make me feel safe and comfortable. But that's not why I'm writing this. He is SOOOOO GOOOD at what he does. I ended up needing a few teeth pulled and a couple of other ones that needed those 'root canals'. He got me in right away, I barely felt anything and now I'm in NO PAIN. It's been YEARS since I was in no pain! Being nice is one thing, but being good at what you do AND nice - that's something special.

Submitted March 6, 2016

I found Dr. Becir to be extremely professional, kind and compassionate. I am a senior who has been with the same dentist for many years. Now that my old dentist is retiring. I am confident Dr. Becir will be able to take care of my dental needs. I needed some fillings done and Dr. Becir was very gentle and took his time explaining the procedure to me, which eased my nerves. His staff were also also top notch.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Really can't say enough about Dr. Becir. He always goes above and beyond and never recommends anything that is not necessary. If there was a way to rate him higher, i would. 10/10. If you've been to as many dentists as i have in my life, you will never go to another once you've been to Dr. Becir!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

I wish I could sum up in one review how thankful I am for Dr.Becir. He makes you feel completely at ease and relaxed with his friendly personality... I don't have fears of going to the dentist, but if you do...He's the guy you want on your side! He's patient, super kind hearted, generous with his time, and very knowledgable. I had the pleasure of bringing my little guy (age 3) to see him as well this past month. It was a great first dentist visit. Chris was great with him, and Tanya made sure that we left on a positive note after my little guy was showing signs he was done. My son is looking forward to going back again! To sum this up, if you are looking for a great dentist...look no further... There is a reason Dr.Becir is rated #1... he really is THAT fabulous! Thanks so much Chris🙂

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

I saw Dr. Becir as an emergency patient from the hospital. He is not even my regular dentist but he saw me over the weekend and treated me very kindly. I'm so happy he got rid of my tooth pain. Him and his assistant made me day, week and year. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

I've always been afraid of dentists but Dr.Becir makes that all go away, he's amazing, great bedside manner, and very knowledgeable. I wouldn't want anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I saw Dr. Becir for an emergency appointment and he was fantastic. I called around the Comox Valley and he was the only dentist who was willing to see me right away. He was kind and funny and put me right at ease. After some x-rays and testing he told me I needed either a root canal or extraction on my tooth. He explained the reasons and gave me the ups and downs for each procedure. I decided to go for the extraction as you couldn't really see the tooth. He understood and didn't want to send me home in pain so he did it right away. I was terrified but he was fantastic! I didn't really feel much but the pressure. Anyways, it's been a few weeks and everything feels great. I wanted to write something nice because he was so helpful when no one else was.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

After not seeing a dentist for 30 plus years i had to BITE the bullet and saw Chris My life has changed Randy

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

I just had my new patient exam at the downtown dental office and it was awesome! I haven't been to the dentist in almost 5 years but everyone at the office made me feel right at home. The receptionist was nice and answered all of my 1000 questions. The hygienist I saw explained a lot to me and was very gentle. I saw Dr. Becir for the exam and we went over both what I wanted, and what he noticed. We came up with a fairly straight forward plan of attack so I can get back on track. The office seemed like it was just updated and the music playing was awesome. I'm a lot less stressed about my teeth now and everything was a lot more affordable that I originally thought. A heartfelt thank you for taking the stress away from visiting the dentist.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

I was recently in to see Dr. Becir with my two small children. I am a new patient to his downtown office and found his staff to be very kind and accommodating to my ever changing schedule. When Dr. Becir met my kids you could tell right away he was comfortable with children. He spoke to them in a way that made them feel safe and special, and he was really sweet. The staff was also able to polish and clean their teeth (first time for that) and both kids left with a smile on their face! Thank you Dr. Becir for such a wonderful visit. The kids are already asking when they can go back!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Chris Becir's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and raised in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Dr. Christopher Becir enjoyed success at the University of British Columbia obtaining his Bachelor of Science degree and at the University of Western Ontario where he graduated with distinction receiving his Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Dr. Becir’s welcoming and compassionate manner have made him an ideal dentist for all patients. He firmly believes communication is the foundation to providing excellent dental care and strives to provide the best possible treatment while keeping his patients comfortable and well informed. In his free time Dr. Becir enjoys participating in a wide variety of sports including golf, tennis, basketball and squash. He also loves being outdoors and is thrilled to be living near the mountains and ocean once again to continue pursuing his interests in skiing and kayaking. Dr. Christopher Becir looks forward to becoming an active member of the Cumberland community, both professionally and socially. He is excited to be part of the Cumberland Dental team and is enthusiastic to meet his new patients and provide the highest quality of dental care.

• English
  • Croatian

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2012)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2006)

• 2016 Local Hero Award - Community Builder (Comox Valley Record)

Delta Dental