Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Gotlieb

Very nice dr. Hope I can get her to be my family dr.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Gotlieb as my physician. She always makes me feel like she really cares about my health issues and is very patient & caring. She is diligent in finding the best way to help make me feel better and very professional. I would say she is the best doctor I have ever seen, it's unfortunate that all doctors don't have her bedside manner and knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I thing shes awesome, takes time ask you how you are her smile is!!! She knows what she is doing and she is sweet .

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Hello! Dr Gotlieb has been my family doctor for a few years now. She is smiley, makes me feel comfortable and is encouraging. She is young and smart. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I feel I won the family doctor lottery. Dr Gotlieb is caring and patient, and actually listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Been seeing Dr. Gotlieb for a few years, and in the beginning she was warm, welcoming, took the time to listen, was resourceful, and very helpful. Sadly in the year and a half or so punctuality is consistently poor at scheduled visits, having to wait over 30 minutes each time, she looks annoyed with questions, and easily turns to prescriptions without suggesting any healthy lifestyle habits. Plus staff is hit or miss. On a good mood day, they can be professional, and even a little friendly, but some staff are consistently rude and impatient. Maybe she is tired... I do hope that this is only temporary and that she'll be herself again soon.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Very good with patients and always punctual with some very nice and friendly nurses and staff

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Very knowledgeable and accessible doctor who takes the time to work with you and hear your concerns. I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

This young lady is my family Doctor and I did very well to get her. Whilst she is young she is most helpful and knowledgeable. She took time with me during my initial appointment and I won't hesitate to go back to her with any issue I have in the future.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Medistat are somewhat friendly. Dr. Gotlieb is amazing however. She's someone who cares and it doesn't hurt she's cute too :)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016