Ratings for Dr. Mishy Elmpak

I feel she understands me, and gives me confidence. She helps and is generous with her time.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Excellent doctor! Very helpful, kind, caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I find Dr. Elmpak attentive, compassionate, and enlightening in our sessions. She has helped me feel safe and validated after a car accident left me feeling tramautised. I feel very safe and helped in her care.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Very knowledgeable and attentive. She helped me through huge issues and successfully coached me in making right decisions. Recommend for People who wants to reach full potential and solve problems within themselves.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Elmpak guidance/sessions made a huge difference in helping me with my professional career. She assisted me through many emotional hardships especially when in making crucial decisions. She is kind and patience yet straight forward and to the point. I always feel good and rock-solid strong each time I see her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

she can give you some consultation that your best friend can does the same

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

She smiles n looks at her watch... she basically has no advise...nothing constructive. I wasted lots of money on her without any result! Do not waste time and Money onthis woman

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

She is not professional. I made a mistake to seek advise from her . My husband and I went to her and at that time I was emotionally depressed and under stress so I was insisting I want to divorce. She, as a professional should have known my emotional state and helped me not to decide so fast and ruin my marriage.. she should have calmed me down and told me not to make in rush decisions but SHE instead pushed me to divorce my husband! Shame! Now after years passed by and I have seen other therapists. They all said what she did was wrong. I was so naïve!!! I was so wrong to trust her judgment. DO NOT go to her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

DO NOT GO TO HER IF YOU ARE A FOLLOWER OF ISLAM AS SHE MIGHT SEEM LIKE SHE S MUSLIN, SHE IS ACTUALLY A ISLAM HATER AND AND BELIEVES THAT PROPHET MUHAMMAD WAS A KILLER

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Very knowledgeable, good listener and nice doctor.Does not waste your time. Very to the point and helpful. Thanks God that I found her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016