Ratings for Dr. Paula Russell

So thorough and actually listens!! She had me tested for everything to rule out what was wrong with my stomach. I wish I could have her as my regular GP!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Terrible person. Unprofessional and lacked knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Going to the doctor is a vulnerable-making experience for everyone. For a doctor to enact the violence of ignorance and prejudice on a person from a vulnerable community in a vulnerable context is a violation of the hippocratic oath.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Russell is the best doctor that I've seen at a walk in clinic by far! She is kind and attentive and makes every effort to make you feel comfortable and answer all your questions. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I saw Dr Russell at a walk-in clinic and I would certainly be her regular patient if she had a practice. She is cheerful, attentive, very knowledgeable and good listener. She takes the time and listen to you, you feel like a real person, not a number when with her. Can't recommend her enough

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Not overly interested in medical history. Did spend time but had feeling just not that interested in dealing with a nale oatient.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

She is very kind and patient. She does examine you and listens to you with great attention. I was very nervous when I saw her, but she was so nice that I felt much better just by the way she treated me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

In my search for a family doctor, I've seen at least ten different physicians. I saw Dr. Russell at a walk-in clinic and she would definitely be my top choice for family doctor if she were available. Unlike other doctors I've seen, she had read my chart before coming into the exam room and was therefore familiar with my history. She was very kind, listened to everything I had to say, took her time, and had new insights that I didn't learn from all those other doctors I've visited. Great job.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Russell was kind and attentive, as I have moved about a fair bit and have no GP it is often hard to find a doctor at a walk in clinic that will listen to my history and take it into account. Dr. Russell not only addressed the immediate health issue but also followed up with relevant Ultrasounds and MRI's. I found her knowledgable and willing to listen where many doctors had brushed me off.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Met her at a walk-in clinic. Thorough, effective, takes time even under time pressure, good communication, attentive. Researched file for entries on my chronic problem. Hears patients complaints and translates them into medical language so that other GPs do not repeat questions or change tx unnecessarily.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013