Ratings for Dr. Kehinde Olorunsola

Have never had a better Doctor! She is compassionate and caring and listens to help with all health (which is what health is... treating the whole person, not just the symptoms).

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Great Doctor, my kids like her, she is very kind and patient with my kids.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Awful office. Incredibly rude staff, including ALL doctors and receptionists. Complete disregard for patients and their health. Have to make multiple appointments for one thing to be resolved. They completely messed up my work insurance. They take 2 weeks to do anything to assist and have put my health in harms way due to this.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

When you think of having a family doctor, you'd think they'd know a thing or two. Dr. O, is awful with he timing, is very nosey on topics that most defintly dont concern health whatsoever, her penmanship is awful. no compassion, when having a check up I was told that she could only adress one more concern because the appointments were only in 15 minute blocks, would hate to see that one day, that becomes serious is someone elses case. wouldnt recomend.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I was previously with Dr. Melissa Johnson and loved her. My family has been very happy with having Dr. Olorunsola as her replacement. She has a very kind and patient demeanor and is very concerned with getting us back to a healthy lifestyle. We feel that she takes the time to talk to us as well as hear what we have to say.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

MY WIFE AND CHILDREN ARE UNDER THE CAR OF DR KEHINDE OLORUNSOLA AND HER STAFF MEMBERS AND HAVE HAD EXCELLENT CARE FROM DAY ONE

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

One of the best Dr's I have ever had.Very compassionate, and takes time to hear and check all my concerns. Melissa Johnson was HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Writing a review for my mother. She refuses to check out issues my mother has, barely listens to her concerns and will not allow her to go to a specialist if needed. Needs to take issues more seriously! Should have the ability of to switch your doctor if not happy with their services!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Forgets things, get things wrong, scattered brain. Takes 45 mins to a hour past the appointment to get in, and then asks questions she already has the answers to. Asked to fill out a government form never mentioned a cost and then I got a $85 bill in the mail and completed the form with information like she had no idea about my condition which ended up messing things up for me. Finally was accepted by another doctor and cant wait to leave this joke. Glad I had a specialist to go to instead of having to see her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr johnson was terrible no bedside manners at all glad she's gone Dr Oloeunsola awesome very kind and compassionate

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016