You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kehinde Olorunsola

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Wow we must be seeing different doctors because I find Dr. Sola to be very personable and attentive. She is thorough and knows her stuff. I highly recommend her and I am very comfortable in her care. My kids love her too.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Submitted July 6, 2015

I have read the reviews posted here and disagree with the negatives. For me, she's great, and I have friends who feel similarly. I agree that Dr. Sola listens well and doesn't rush through the appointed time. I also agree that at times she may be distracted -- but what doctor wouldn't be these days? She's only human. She has to read a computer screen now rather than her own hand-writing in a chart. Doctors are forced to look at the screen more than the patients in today's "new way". The program they are using is new, and if it's anything like other government jobs, the doctors may not even have been given a lot of training with it. (I'm a teacher, and when the new report cards came out, and the new technology to prepare them, we were handed them. Period. It was on-the-job training for us.) The good thing about today's technology is that patients must take more responsibility for their own health. If the doctor doesn't remember everything, or find it on the screen immediately, the patient can fill them in. It's a relationship and it needs to be built up over time. Give her a chance. Repeat what you want to ask. Look her in the eyes. She's kind and caring.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have not been very impressed thus far. I have been called in for appointments twice and when I go for the appointment she asks what my visit is for. She is confused when I tell her that she requested the appointment and has no clue, so I get a quick physical or flu shot while I am there anyway. She has twice misread the dates on my file discussing items from years ago, until I pointed out the year on the computer. I just do not feel the confidence that I should have in a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Well she's sure no Dr. Johnson. I find her hard to follow and understand. It's almost as though she stutters and she always interrupts you! She seems to have no knowledge of my medications and conditions I have had for years. I don't find her very approachable or empathetic. My kids dislike her too. Wish we could find another one but know we are stuck having to deal with her. At least the staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I had a complete opposite experience. I find her very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. one of the few doctors I know who is not in too much hurry to send you away from their office. I even recommended a colleague who just moved to St Thomas to register with her and she and her family have no complains at all.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Absolutely no trust in this doctor. Forgets things, get things wrong, scattered brain. Takes forever to get a form filled out ( 4 weeks and she did not complete it). Will go to her only if I really have to. A person should not feel like they are receiving inadequate care from their physician.

Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Kehinde Olorunsola's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr johnson was terrible no bedside manners at all glad she's gone Dr Oloeunsola awesome very kind and compassionate "

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow we must be seeing different doctors because I find Dr. Sola to be very personable and attentive. She is thorough and knows her stuff. I highly recommend her..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I would not take my dog to her for treatment. I can at least find better for my dog, but am stuck with this doctor for my health care. Do not feel comfortable ..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst Dr I have ever dealt with. Totally disorganized. She doesn't seem to have a clue what she is doing. No trust in her at all "

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have read the reviews posted here and disagree with the negatives. For me, she's great, and I have friends who feel similarly. I agree that Dr. Sola listens..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have not been very impressed thus far. I have been called in for appointments twice and when I go for the appointment she asks what my visit is for. She is ..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just lovely! Very attentive to my needs. Dr.Olorunsola listens when you speak . I like her very much!"

December 7, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Well she's sure no Dr. Johnson. I find her hard to follow and understand. It's almost as though she stutters and she always interrupts you! She seems to have n..."

October 4, 2014