Ratings for Dr. Nick Katsikeris

I saw him for a consult and got a bad vibe as he did not even look in my mouth. He was very condescending and essentially went straight into signing consent forms. Saw his partner after, Reinish who was a pleasure and had good outcome. Does not have respect for his patients who he seems to feel are beneath him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I don't know who this guy thinks he is but this much is certain. He couldn't care less about what happens to you, your health and recovery will be irrelevant to him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

The worst I should say. No passion for others, Controller, not a true clinician, just a research guy.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Narcisist. Thinks he knows the best. No respect for different opinions.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

He spoke nicely but did not check my jaw that was hurting, did not look at the x-rays, I gave him a copy of x-ray but he never looked at them. He gave me a small booklet to read and told me that he is going to write a note to my dentist and then the rest is up to the dentist. I felt ripped off by paying $260 only to get the information that I already had from internet. Is there any one in Ontario who checks and monitor this kind of charges for few minutes of talk with a doctor?

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

At the consult he did not look in my mouth and barely looked at my x-rays, he went right into signing the wavier and i was given a pamphlet for more information. I asked only 1 question at the consult and it was in comparison to other extractions looking at my x-rays how difficult is this proceedure (4 wisdom teeth, 2 impacted). He glanced and said "oh, piece of cake". Its been over a year now and my teeth are still messed up. Botched the extraction, went through months of pain and bottles of pain killers! When i went back to complain i was told 99% of all surgeries go just fine, your the 1%. Just walk away, not worth it.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

First visit: The doctor was 40 minutes late to my appointment time. - I was asked repeatedly if I had any questions but no information was offered. Doctor didn't check my mouth. We mainly talked about the paperwork, disclaimers and waivers. On Surgery Day: Arrived early, Doctor late 45 minutes. - I was asked to settle the bill BEFORE going in for surgery. - woke up, surgeon is gone, I'm told it is over and went well. I ask if the doctor will come back to talk to me. Was told yes, then later "he won't. too busy!" Day 5 post surgery: Pain is constant and sometimes increasing. Ran out of pain medication. I call the clinic. Nurse says I should try to wait one more day and use Advil only. Says she has a doctor available tomorrow to see me if things do not improve. (tomorrow is weekend) Day 6: pain is mostly constant. Can't sleep. I call the clinic at 9:45AM. They do not have a doctor available and the one on call is not reachable. They can't even find my surgeon name on their "system".

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

I found him to be aarogant and rude; I am a person and not an inanimate object. He did not look in my mouth and did not seem to even look at my x-rays which were sent along by my dentist. The consult would have been around 2 minutes had I not stretched it out to 3. He has been practising in Greece for the past decade or so (recently back to Canada) and maybe his disrespectful manner is culturally acceptable there but I was not happy. I have heard that the other oral surgeon there is quite pleasant so I will likely pursue the procedure with one of them. The fee for extraction of 4 wisdom teeth of which 2 were impacted would be 1500 dollars. I will consult with my dentist about alternatives; he may or may not be competent. But, I wish to have someone who is competent and kind/caring. He is not the latter.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013