Dr. Lancelot Brown

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lancelot Brown

Thanks to the support team for their efficiency, courtesy and good humor. Thanks to the dental team for their effective professional treatment and comforting chair side manner. Dr. Brown's entire team are always helpful and keep me well informed. My visit is invariably a worthwhile experience.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

I used to dread going to the dentist, then I switched to Dr. Brown and I now LOVE going to the dentist! Everyone is so helpful, patient, understanding of what the experience of being in a dentist chair might be like. They are extremely professional and very caring at the same time. The office is beautiful and very clean. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

It is always a pleasure to go to Dr. Brown. His entire team is lovely and very competent. I would recommand without any hesitations. Also -- great music, always!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Outstanding service as usual. The entire team is highly professional, knowledgeable and provides excellent dental care. With every visit, I know that will be well cared for.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

I have been visiting Dr. Brown for many years now and am extremely satisfied with him and his staff. I find the entire team very professional, courteous and pleasant. The atmosphere is very clean and happy and that’s very important to me. I wish them many years of providing excellent dental care.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Dr. Brown has a very pleasant team! I have been visiting for 10 years now since I moved to Toronto and I am very pleased with the care and attention I have received from helping me keep up with my appointments by accommodating my work schedule to educating me during my appointments about what is being done and why. Keep up the great work folks!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

Charge for unnecessary work. I won’t be going back

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

An absolutely wonderful dental office. The admin staff are the most pleasant and helpful people. Dr. Brown and his hygienists were very knowledgeable, professional and welcoming. I did not feel pressured into making any decisions on the spot and was fully informed of all my options, including a comprehensive cost estimate. Their equipment is state of the art and high technology. I highly recommend this clinic, teeth are pain, not this place.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

I wouldn't say "loved it" is an appropriate wording. I always feel personally welcomed, with minimal anxiety that one associates with going to the dentist. The response to my dental issues and hygiene is always professional and reassuring

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

For over forty years I had a deep dread of going to the dentist due to some traumatic experiences as a teenager.. Dr. Brown was highly recommended to me as a dentist who is professional and caring. I still find it hard to believe that after my second procedure with Dr. Brown my phobia disappeared! He is great at explaining what he is doing and checks in with me periodically during the procedure to make sure that I'm still comfortable. The staff is amazingly polite, friendly, professional and respectful. I feel very fortunate to have him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019