Dr. Hendrik Frederick Christiaan Putter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hendrik Frederick Christiaan Putter

One of the best doctors I’ve been associated with. Not only knows his job extremely well, very friendly, caring, great experience. Even his secretary was awesome....rare. I was worried coming in. Happy leaving, because got all my questions and concerns answered.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Very professional Doctor. Dr. Putter has looked after my health for many years. Always thorough, gets to and identifies any concerns immediately.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I find Dr Putter extremely easy to talk to. He gives me very good advice. I’m very happy that we found each other. I don’t think that there’s any need for improvement.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr Putter is an excellent Doctor and I am very happy to have him as my GP! He’s knowledgeable, kind, understanding, professional - in short, everything you could want in a doctor. The staff were excellent too!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Putter has been my regular doctor for the past few years! I am very pleased with his knowledge and mannerisms. I feel heard. Answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Putter, I can’t thank you enough for all of the help and care you have given me. In only a few short months, the changes have been dramatic. I am happier, calmer, slimmer, and more rested than I’ve been in years. While my busy life and my three children remain unchanged, I am meeting the challenges with greater ease and clarity. I now have the energy to return to taking long walks and swimming laps almost daily. I still haven’t reached my personal best, but I’m well on my way. I often think what if I hadn’t found you. Thank you again for everything. ‭

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

One of the most caring and thorough doctors in Nanaimo, if not THE best. Never feel rushed. always a friendly smile. Respectful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I can not say enough good things about Dr Putter. He is a fantastic Dr who is caring, patient and dedicated to his profession and his patients, which is a rare find these days of busy overbooked and indifferent Drs. He never rushes you and takes time to listen to all your concerns. And his assistant is a treasure which is unusual as most Drs receptionist are abrupt and unpleasant. She is first class and always returns calls and goes to great lengths to follow through to help gather paper work and test results and making specialist appointments. Anyone who is lucky enough to be a patient of Dr Putter's is extremely fortunate.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Putter is professional and extremely pleasant. He takes the time to understand/ know his patients and diagnoses them accordingly. Amazing experience!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Great doctor.He truly cares about his patients. I really can't say enough good stuff about his manner.Thank you Dr. Putter! Always has a smile.Staff at his office have been great.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Hendrik Frederick Christiaan Putter's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanaimo, BC