Ratings for Dr. Arno Smit

Terrible and careless dr. he is just there for the money. Should have his licence taken away.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

the waiting room is standing room only...when i finally got in, i was there for two and an half minutes and he was already opening the door.i was still asking him questions as he was walking out...i would not recommend dr smit, his business is one of the worst experiences i have had with an doctor in a long time... all this greedy dr cares about is making money...he does not care about his patients

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

This Dr was terrible on all fronts. I had a torn labrum in my shoulder and he had no alternative solutions or solution except to suck it up. Thanks for wasting my time.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I felt extremely uncomfortable with this doctor. He might be knowledgeable in his field (I am not the one to judge that) and have a great sense of business (for sure), but what he doesn't have is people skills. Before I got an appointment, I had to complete an extensive online request. The staff called me to let me know, how they scheduled my appointment. When I arrived I had to wait a while, because Dr. Smit was running from room to room. My appointment was about 2 minutes long... he didn't even look at me and only said I should have another x-ray done and come back. Quite short and it left me with the question: how much are you paid for this? It is a joke. I had an x-ray done and my second appointment was maybe 5 minutes. Dr Smit only looked at the x-ray, repeated what I already knew and didn't really answer my questions. I will for sure never consult this person ever again.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016