Ratings for Dr. Mary Fink

All doctors should be like Dr. Mary Korpacz-Fink: kind, compassionate, helpful, and so easy to talk to. Bring a book, lap-top, i pod, etc. You will wait, but expect an old-fashioned doctor who truly knows you and your medical history. You will never feel rushed with her or her husband. I don't understand the user who left the mean message. Maybe he/she is not used to doctor who actually listens to you. She is one in a million!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Too intense. Stares at you and pretends to hear you. Too long to wait. Pill Happy

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

She is a pleasure to see.She is very knowledgeable and listens.I never feel rushed.I will wait all day, in the waiting room to see her if necessary. If I need to see her, on an emergency basis, I can come right in. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

She was wonderful. I felt that she really cared and wanted to help me. She gave me samples and was very knowledgable. She was a pleasure.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

Doctor that treats with compassion. I hate to wait in waiting rooms but I would wait all day just to see her if I had to. She is wonderful. and treats with care. I did not feel rushed at all.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

I first met Mary Fink as a patient while I was having a stroke. She listened, held my hand and treated me as a person. Relieved my fears.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Mary Fink's Credentials

• Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Univ, Med Fak, Frankfurt, Ger (407-23 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1983)