Ratings for Dr. Paul Cheung

Dr Cheung has been our family doctor for almost 2 years. He has been good to my 3 young children and I have seen him multiple times for some health issues. He is actually quite thorough - will either consult a specialist if a second opinion is required or refer you... I think that is great since I know he is making sure the right decision is being made. He cares about his patients and he follows up too. His nurses have called me to check up on me or my family as a follow up on multiple occasions. I was shocked to get this level of service. For referrals his office will handle everything and call me with an appointment-again amazing (especially coming from the Quebec Health system where a referral is getting a phone # and prescription with dr's note on it & a "good luck reaching your specialist"... ) Essentially if you want a dr who cares, who will make sure you get the care you need and whose office is run efficiently enough, you will be very satisfied. Wait times are usually 5-10 min max. Able to get same day appointmt and available weekends (or a team member).

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Horrible reception; always have to at least 10 minutes to get them on the phone. It is impossible to book an appointment with him within a week of calling his office. He seems very unsure of himself and is quick to refer to a specialist. Although he is very kind and seems to be caring, he has not shown to be an effective doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I agree with some ratings below. Very pleasant doctor but a bit mechanical, goes through the motions. Quick to refer to specialist rather than monitor himself. I've recently been reassigned to another doctor on this team because I am not a francophone. I'm happy with the reassignment.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Don't like the place... I am looking for another doc.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Young doctor with no experience but eager to research internet for your symptoms. Reffering patients to specialists conveniently located in the same building which may not be the best specialists. Dr Paul is very pleasant to talk to and will keep his timing perfect, but if you need a serious doctor, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Merci pour tout! Votre gentillesse et vos connaissances sont appreciees.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

This is one of the only offices I know that is bilingual. The staff is friendly but most of all Dr. Cheung is very personable, engaging and cares about his patients. Well done!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014