Ratings for Dr. Sam N. Cohlmia

I was referred to Dr. Cohlmia by an excellent physician. I found him to be extremely competent over the course of years of exams and one procedure, the laser removal of a clouded sac around a corneal implant. He was always very thorough and professional, communicated clearly and discussed the condition of my eyes. My wife went to see him as well, as she has some macular degeneration. I would recommend him highly to anyone. His front office staff is also quite competent. He takes Medicare.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Went once for eye exam, he was in the room for five minutes " everything looks fine" after some eye drops... What happened with can you see this letter? Can you tell what color this is? Is this better or worse? Nope none of the actual yearly eye exam was done. Got charged $200.00!!!!!! Terrible service. Went to another physician and had an actual eye exam he spent about 20 mins looking at my eyes. Cohlmia is just a gold digger.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I have gone to this doctor for a few years now, and my husband does as well. He is awesome, and very good at what he does! He even came back to the office after he had left for lunch, because I had a problem and needed to be seen. I would not trust my eyes to anyone else. I have diabetes and my husband has glaucoma and cataracts. DR. Sam did the surgery and it was great.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Hard to get your eyes checked by a blind man

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Sam N. Cohlmia's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS