Ratings for Dr. Laura Ziefflie

I see Dr Ziefflie at the maternity clinic. She's very patient and supportive. I bring my toddler to all my appointments and love how she interacts with him and makes him feel included and welcome. Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

She is there when Dr. Cordoni is out. I was resistant at first as I'd seen Terri for 30 years. First time she seemed a bit clinical but I saw her again today and I really liked her.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr Ziefflie is a wonderful Doctor. She is genuine and really listens. She has helped me through a very tough situation in my life and without her I don't know where I would be. I feel lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I went in with my daughter and found her very friendly, competent and she did not rush. Answered all our questions and we left feeling well cared for.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I have seen Dr. Ziefflie about three times. The first time I met her she was pretty friendly and answered my questions. I was prescribed to get the Havrix vaccination by her. My second visit which was a couple of days later, I had her again to administer the vaccination. Surprisingly, she did not remember me. I guess because she works in a walk-in clinic. The third time was for my second dosage of Havrix. She did not remember me, but was helpful in that she asked how I did after the first shot and asked a bit more about my background suggesting I start other regular examinations such as breast exams, pap smear, etc etc. Overall, she seemed nice and I like doctors who encourage their patients to continue checkups for their health.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013