Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Taylor-Albert

Very smart and very thorough. I am grateful for her care.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Very cold with information. Lots of sighs and eye rolling during questions. Did not seem willing to discuss any options that did not involve one certain drug.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

She doesn't converse with her patients much Questions and concerns seem to be a bother to her. I am just praying that something changes in regards to her level if concern or interest

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

After struggling to overcome by disease for close to a year, I decided to change doctors. I was referred to Dr. Albert by a friend of my mother's and I am so very grateful for this. Dr. Albert has known exactly how to treat my Lupus and I am close to being in remission. After only 4 months, I feel like I am more informed now than ever. She takes time to discuss issues with me and explains my lab results througholy and effeciently. I am very pleased with her and would not hesitate to refer anyone to her!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Albert is a good doc in general, but her personality runs hot and cold. Sometimes she doesn't seem to hear what her patients are saying. Also, her staff is not the best about returning calls in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007

Dr. Albert listens and appears to care. She takes time to explain things and answer my questions. Plus, the has been the first Rheumatologist to help me improve.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. Albert is a very knowledgeable and very kind. She is very good at being a partner in her patient's healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth S. Taylor-Albert's Credentials

• Spanish

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp