Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Anstey

Several of my family members have seen Dr. Anstey for years. Now my husband and myself do as well, he has always provided excellent care for all of us. Dr. Anstey is a very compassionate, understanding, knowledgeable, concerned doctor. It is very hard to find a doctor you feel comfortable with, or one that isn't staring at a computer and "acting" like they are listening to you. You will not find these as an issue with him! He is very personable and explains everything clearly so you have a full understanding of situations. He is ALWAYS listening and attentive. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Joe Anstey is an exceptional physician. He took care of my parents for many years and helped with their quality of life tremendously. He is my physician also, extremely knowledgeable, professional and a great asset to the medical community. Thank you Joe. The Cochran Family

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Anstey is in my opinion the best Internist that the St. Louis area has. He has been my physician for 13 years and I trust him with my health. He is straight forward and will take the time to discuss any condition or questions you may have. I highly recommend him but you may not be able to get in to see him as I do not know if he is accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Joe for several years. He is the good and caring doctor I had hoped for,as his father delivered 2 of my children, and after his retirement,his brother became my GYN. DR. Joe carries on the family Qualities which include a great "bedside" manor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

If you want a doctor that listens, Dr. Joe is the one. I always feel comfortable with him; you can tell he cares about you as a person. Dr. Anstey will answer your questions in terms you will understand.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Best doctor I hav ever had. Very calm and reassuring. Diagnosed a problem I was having and got me in to see the correct physician the same day! I hope he never goes with a big practice, the time and caring he spends with his patients will be gone.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Joe is a friend of mine as well as my personal doctor ... When I hospitalized in St. Louis he came to see me more than the surgeon ... I was pleased to see I wasn't getting special attention apparently all his patients feel the same as I do except for a few old soreheads

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I am already referring patients to him. Remarkable doctor; one of a kind! I am a challene medically, sometimes, but his knowledge, compassion, persistence has helped me get answers.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

As a pharmacist, I am extremely critical and have high expectations of health cate providers. Dr Antsey exceeded my expectations. It is obvious that he and his staff are proud of the great care they provide and enjoy providing top care to their patients.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

My personal opinion is that he is unsure of himself and not real confident in his diagosing. His staff is very personable but Dr, Joe while friendly enough, I could not refer to him. He is a solo doctor and another doctor told me he has no associates for a reason.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Joseph G. Anstey's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1985)