Ratings for Dr. Linda C. Doering

Patient Comments: I have suffered from chronic back pain since 1982. I have tried surgery, pain killers, hypnosis. Christie-Lin's integrated alternative approach has changed my life for the better. I no longer need or want those conventional modalities. In addition to acupuncture, she has suggested herbs, better posture, better diet, better exercise with specific tips tailored just for my condition. Now, my efforts contribute to my healing.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I was dropped after starting treatment. I looked forward to the future results based on my short history of treatment for multiple disabilities. I had no control over transportation I m forced to use. I now am back to 24/7 pain,etc and there is no other treatment out of town to I would not be "up" to traveling to.I ve being questioned about several treatments that she refused to seek payment for.I was told by her their was no one else and after finally finding hope with pain,etc I now have no hope,answers,options.Is this right???cheftf3

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014