Ratings for Dr. Steven Albertson

Dr. Albertson was rude, dismissive and left me in tears because of his dismissive attitude. I would never go back to him again or recommend him to anyone. He should never have gone into the medical field. (Talk about a god complex) I am a school counselor and if I treated my students or their parents the way he treated my husband and I, I would have been fired a long time ago and I have worked at that position for 30 years.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

was very satisfied with service of staff and Dr. Had two surgeries in office, and Dr. Albertson talked to me the whole time. Gave me preliminary info on cyst removed. will go back to him again if needed.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

DR. USED NOTE CARDS TO READ STATICS,UNFEELING AND NO CONSIDERATION FOR FEELING OF ELDERLY PATIENT OR FAMILY.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Very rude, no emotion (I had to have surgery w/a 3 month old at home), did not tell me anything about what would be happening, did not come speak with me when I asked for him, left me with large bumpy scars. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

A PLEASENT PERSON. BUT Not a people person. No personility. Does his job, without a thought...and goes onto the next patient..you've been dismissed!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Steven Albertson's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1988)

AARP