Ratings for Dr. Vincent F. Jabour

This is the most wonderful helpful Doctor I have ever been to..... Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I had a routine colonoscopy with Dr. Jabour. I had heard stories from friends about how awful this procedure is, but it turned out to be a "piece of cake!" Everything was explained, I fell asleep during the procedure, and I was back to work the following day with no problems. I would recommend Dr. Jabour strongly! The folks at Wooster Community Hospital were so friendly and efficient, too.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Jabour performed a colonoscopy as part of my yearly exam list. At a pre-registration appointment, he explained exactly what I should expect and how long it should take. At the time of the procedure, I was given a limited sedation so as to keep me somewhat alert. I did feel some MAJOR discomfort, however, it was short-lived. The entire procedure was reasonably quick and he was very thorough. I would definitely recommend him - but you may want to ask for a more effective sedation.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Freindly, knows his work. Kind and does what he says and does it well.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Vincent F. Jabour's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Wooster, OH