Ratings for Janet P. Miller

Professional. Janet dives deep into the labs and conditions at hand to find a solution. With her, I have gained much energy and lost over 20 pounds. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I've given Janet several chances to prove to me that she is a qualified professional for horomone balancing, but I've come to the conclusion that her personality is too obscure and she talks in circles rather than giving you clear advice on your lab work, she gets off point too easy without answering your questions. She directs you to pursue Wikipedia rather than give you a clear explanation on your bloodwork. Also, My first office visit was complimentary through the pharmacy that she holds her consulting desk at,(customary for years at that particular pharmacy) the following year she charged me $50.00 for a 15 min. consultation visit, and this year she charged me $150.00 for the same amount of time. I'm still left baffled by this woman's lack of expertise. She nearly reprimands you if aren't well versed and up to speed on Wikipedia's complete take on horomone functions, but isn't that what I'm paying her for? Don't waste your money or your time with this woman.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013