Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Jackson

Only Dr I would ever use. Easy to talk to. Takes time to understand your condition and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Worst doctor and experience I have ever had! This man almost killed me and then tried to cover it up. He willingly covered up his mistakes instead of helping me. He had the hospital surgery staff and head director of pathology at Texas Presby falsify medical records to cover up his mistakes. I have a 5 page ammended document showing he ammended them. Was lied to numerous times. After I sought medical treatment from another surgeon is when we truly figured out what he was capable of doing! !! This man does not put his patients needs first. Its all about his reputation!!! Steer clear of this arrogant man! I have been paying for his mistakes ever since he performed two back to back brain surgeries! Because of him, I am now completely disabled!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Jackson is extremely intelligent and an excellent surgeon. He Has done neck surgery on me, back surgery on my sister, and BRAIN surgery on my other sister. I would highly reccomend him to anyone that needs a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

He has operated on me twice. He is very intelligent and very good with the knife. I would recommend him for any spine surgery or brain surgery. Very calm hands.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Richard H. Jackson's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)