Ratings for Dr. Deepjot K. Singh

THIS DOCTOR IS DECEITFUL! I gave them my insurance card that had a prominent Covered CA logo on it but the front office staff DID NOT INFORM me that they DO NOT ACCEPT this insurance. If they had done that, I would have canceled the appointment and went to a different doctor. I know how the insurance system works as I am a doctor also. I WOULD HAVE NEVER GONE THROUGH WITH IT HAD THEY INFORMED ME THUS I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CHARGED. Now, they're charging me $155 for a visit that ACCORDING TO THE A.C.A., PREVENTATIVE PROCEDURES SUCH AS PAP SMEARS ARE COVERED. They are refusing to reduce the charge or cancel the charge all together despite their error. DO NOT GO TO THIS MD. I will be making sure that I file a grievance with the AMA, Better Business Bureau and anybody else who will listen.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

The horrible office!! the one of receptionist is so rude!! And the Dr Singh didn't show up eventhough i had a referral from my primary Dr and her nurse gave me the all exam for my first pregnancy check up!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

My initial appt. with her went well (I was switching from another doctor that I had a negative experience with). She spent a good amount of time w/me and won me over with her big, warm smile. From there, it was all downhill. She would rush through appointments, discourage questions and offer vague unhelpful answers. I was told she was out of town when I went into labor. I ended up having an emergency C-section and spent 5 days in the hospital, she never checked on me. Both of my follow up appointments (6 wks and 12 weeks) were w/her NP. I never saw the doctor again. I really got the impression that she could care less about me as a patient. The reason I stayed w/her office is because her NP (Alyce) is awesome! She's very caring and thorough. I also found the office staff to be rushed & rude, especially Lorena. Toni was a bit nicer but could also be unprofessional at times. Wait times varied, sometimes over an hour after my scheduled appt., sometimes I was seen right away.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Singh was recommended to me 2 years ago, and regrettably I chose to continue seeing her until I moved. The average wait time (despite arriving 15 minutes early) is 30 minutes (plus an additional 10 in the room). She was always in a rush to finish the appointment and left little time for questions; when I did manage to ask her specific questions, she provided unhelpful, brisque answers. When I moved and asked her to provide me with a referral (which she agreed to), I called back to follow up and was disappointed to hear that her referral was no longer practicing and gave me no alternate referral. Overall, I am highly disappointed with my experience here and would not recommend Dr. Singh as a gynecologist.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

This office did nothing to help me through a dramatic miscarriage. They offered no advice, were cold, and I have never experienced such lack of caring...simply horrible service for a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr Singh has delivered all three of my four children, she is a busy lady but me and my wife are have always been pleased with her work and she has always been kind to us and our children. She has always made it look easy in the delivery room.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I made an appointment to visit 3 weeks prior, and they called and cancelled it in last minute saying that the doctor will be out for 2 weeks. I am not sure if she will be on vacation or anything else, but No apology or no explanation from staff, very unrespectful service. I will not recommend her to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

This is my second pregnancy and I'm very pleased with Dr. Singh. I think the point people are missing is that she is an HMO provider and being such you have to see a certain # of patients each day to be able to continue being an HMO provider. Of course I only know this from working in medical offices. I've always found her to be thorough. Yes, she seems rushed all the time but again I think I'm more understanding to this because I know about the HMO thing and all. However like I said before she has always answered my questions and I always leave there happy and content. As for some other reviewers saying that all they got when they went there is her checking the baby's heart beat and measuring the belly, Um...What else do you want her to do? That is essentially a prenatal appointment. This is my second pregnancy and nothing about her treatment office visits are any different from any other doctor that I've been to in the past. All in all she's a great doctor and I do recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

At my first visit, did not want to listen to my history, and I have long one. Seemed to think I was making up my symptoms -- don't worry she would say, it's nothing, you're making a big deal about it. I suffered from yeast and vaginal lacerations for years and she told me to apply vitamin e oil to take care of it. Did not work. Since having left her, I find that I could have been receiving treatment had it not been for her. She minimized my health concerns. Heavy bleeding and missing periods got the response of it happens all the time, call me if they are 2 weeks apart. Did not answer questions, was at borderline of being rude because I read up before my appointments and asked intelligent questions. Does a pap smear like she does not want to touch your body. Never explained anything. What kind of doctor does not want to educate her patients, specially when her patients want to learn?! Never offered treatment or any tests for my complaints. Very disappointing and frustrating.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

DR SINGH IS A VERY NICE PERSON ,UNFORTUNATLY SHE IS ALWAYS IN A RUSH . I WENT TO GO SEE HER FOR MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND I NEVER GOT ANY IN INFORMATION . SHE WAS WITH ME FOR MAYBE 3 MINUTES AT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY PRENATAL VISITS. I LOVE HER NURSE PRACTITIONER SHE IS SO KIND, UNDERSTANDING AND SITS DOWN TO TALK TO YOU AND ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Deepjot K. Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1996)