Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Wong

Dr Wong was a great OB and helped me and my wife with any and everything we needed. He is quick and precise!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Wong delivered both of my kids and did an amazing job! I have never had any complaints. The staff is amazing too!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

he was a great dr before i got tricare and went to balboa naval hospital. he was really nice and helpful

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

We are getting ready to walk out after waiting over an hour and 20 minutes past our scheduled appt time. Don't go here.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Waited a month and a half for an appt. When got there, the waiting room was a zoo! After waiting 45 mins, the receptionist informs me that she has to cancel my appt since the doctor has to go deliver. Dr. Wong looked stressed and swamped...then why accept new patients??

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Didn't like his partner, Dr. Dennis. She was very impatient. Dr. Wong, however, is a good doctor. No problems so far. His staff is good too except for this one little nosy lady. Really annoying.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Very helpful the girls up front are great never had any problems dr wong and dr nilfer are great docters they really care about ur health and babys

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I WAS VERY UNPLEASED WITH THE STAFF. I HAD AN APPT AT THE WRONG ADDRESS NOT ONCE THEY INFORMED ME NEW LOCATION. AFTER 15MIN LOOKING FOR OFFICES CALL STAFF THEY HAD ASSUMED I KNEW. I JUST CHANGE DR. NEVER MET DR THOUGH...

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

this Dr. was a referral from a friend we are happy with his services. however, his staff made it very uneasy in all areas. they were rude and very short will never refer to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Wong himself is a very gentle man, and he never makes me uncomfortable during exams. The only negatives are his office staff are sometimes a little short on the phone and he has way too many patients in his waiting room at any given time. He's never on time, but then again, he has to run around delivering babies!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Michael C. Wong's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1976)