Ratings for Dr. Ann Wong

Dr. Wong took care of my two pregnancy, and happened to deliver them. (The two labors went on coincidentally when she was on call.) She is a professional, knowledgeable, skillful and reliable doctor. Especially my first labor, the on call doctor on previous day already had me sign the c-section consent form and then I was on Dr. Wong's duty. She let me rest for a while before continue next oxcytocin bottle, so that the contraction strength revive with rested muscle and I delivered the baby NATUALLY!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

She pretend to be nice and care. But she totally forgot my important test and I missed the deadline. No sorry at all.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Great experience with my first child. She performed my C-section for my breech baby and I recovered to where I could run again within 4 weeks. Great bedside manners, wonderful warm care. All questions via phone calls promptly answered by her or her nurse.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Wong is kind and patient. She takes the time to listen and help. I would (and have) recommend her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I asked her some questions related to my visit, it's not useful at all

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Wong has a very good, perhaps practiced, bedside manner. I also had no complications from the c-section that she performed. Appointments though are another matter. Far from punctual, sometimes canceled, it feels like her OB practice is second to all the surgery work that she performs in the mornings, and in the ER when it's her day at the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

I went to Dr. Wong my entire first pregnancy. She was friendly, but not very involved. The office is run like a McDonalds drive-thru. 15 per patient and always 20 minutes behind. I do not recommend her because she sent me to the hospital to induced my labor. She came by on her lunch to break my water. The nurses don't call her until you start pushing. I pushed faster than she could drive so they made me hold the baby for three contractions (while he was crowning) so she could make it to deliver the baby. She quickly sewed me up and left. I had to have a second round of stitches by another doctor because she didn't do it right. I was not impressed and will not use her for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Dr. Ann Wong has a good doctor/patient manner, and I was pleased with her care, UNTIL I learned from another doctor (an OB/GYN)--who reviewed my records from Dr. Wong's office--that while under Dr. Wong's care, I was supposed to have followup ultrasounds taken. I was not informed of this by her. Would I recommend her? Based on this major oversight, the answer is no.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Average wait time 45 mins for every appt, was way back in 2003. Very helpful and very approachable. In my case a pregnancy related problem went undiagnoised by her even after I suggested I may be suffering from it. I am still sufferring from side effects after 3 years.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Ann Wong's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sunnyvale, CA