Ratings for Dr. Nanna Ariaban

This pediatric dentist's work has caused my child's permanent molars to grow in crooked. If you take your kids here you can't say you have not been warned. She may have a cute face, but her level of care and professionalism is ugly and will end up costing you more money in the long run. Not to mention the pain and suffering your child will have to go through to fix her work. Going to a pediatric dentist should be fun and care free, not fearful, dangerous and traumatizing. I sincerely hope her practice closes and so she can stop abusing children.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I can't believe I paid this woman to traumatize my child. Left with swollen eyes from crying so much while getting treatement. Will never return and am encourgaging you to go to a dentist that actually likes children and has compassion on them. Bad, bad, bad place to let your cchild get work done. Horrible staff and the worst pediatric dentist ever.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Great pediatric dentist! Dr. Nanna is patient, sweet and thorough. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Headed to get a second opinion. Wanted to charge me for numerous cavities and almost root canals. The bill was astronomical even with insurance. Not patient at all with kids that are scared. had no options on treatment except to put him to sleep and get to work. When I declined the services they called back at least 10 time to offer a special promotion". I would never take my child here.

Submitted December 2, 2014

Submitted November 1, 2014

My daughter and I had such a great experience at Polkadot Pediatric Dentistry today. The ladies at the front were super nice and welcoming. The ladies in the cleaning area were very patient with my 4 year old daughter, they spent the extra time going over what they were planning on doing at that visit and even let her practice cleaning teeth on their puppet before they started her cleaning. Dr. Nanna was also very sweet. She was great with my daughter and addressed my questions as well. The best thing about the appointment was how prompt they were! We were in and out in 30 minutes!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Fantastic doctor and caring staff in an amazing environment! highly recommend the to everyone

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Fantastic office for kids ! Great environment for adults too

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Very kid friendly office. The staff was very friendly and the doctor was very pleasant. Highly recommend them

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Great Practice. Everyone was kind and friendly , all the procedures were explained to us before they started. They really put us at ease . Really enjoyed our experience already recommended them to everyone we know

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014