Ratings for Dr. Kristine A. Borrison

Wonderful experience, quick delivery, Dr. Borrison was very encouraging and comforting through the process, I would highly recommend Dr. Borrison. A great experience, a beautiful healthy baby, I couldn't ask for more!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Totally unhelpful and always rushed me through appointments. Was dishonest in my chart, saying she gave me breast exams when she never actually did.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Despite of knowing that I wanted as natural a birth as possible, she stripped my membranes at 37 weeks without even telling/asking me first. When discussing options for the birth, I got "I've been doing this for 15 years" as a response to me bringing up research I had done. She didn't even try to give a real explanation. I found her condescending and inflexible.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Borrison was my OB for my first birth. My birth was an unpleasant experience with her. She saw me only twice during the process of labor and my delivery resulted in a birth injury for my child. She never addressed the permanent birth injury with me during my post-partum check. She came across as friendly and knowledgable during prenatal visits but I was so disappointed with her knowledge and approach during the actual birth itself.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

She was helpful during my pregnancy. Sometimes the wait to see her can be rather long, which is usual. She was willing to listen to my fears and concerns and addressed them adequately.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Wonderful dr. for both my pregnancies. Strong and comforting during labor and delivery.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr.B refused to do wet mount test when I discribed symptoms of Gardnerella, office misplaced my culturette for 29 hours, did not record date of collection on specimen, she waited until 5 days later to prescribe Metrogel, when medication could have been precribed the same day with simple wet mount test(clue cells), pH, or use of KOH, which is by the way the standardized test of determinization of presence of Gardnerella. She would not even collect specimen to be sent to a STAT lab (Quest). I will never allow her to practice her rouge style of medicine on me again. I had to call her office to obtain all information on ongoing culture.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Dr. Kristine A. Borrison's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal