Dr. Diana Nguyen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Diana Nguyen

Incredible dentist. Her work is painless, gentle, and fast! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr Diana Nguyen is the best dental practitioner. She was constantly exceptionally proficient and respectful. I certainly prescribe this dental specialist to any individual who needs awesome dental care.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Amazing dentist. She fix my teeth and it no hurt.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Doctor is excellent. My teeth do not hurt. She is very nice.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Top notch dentist. She carefully explains what needs to be done and shows that she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Excellent and caring dentist. She treats my entire family and shows that she really takes pride in her work.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Really happy with Dr. Nguyen. I went to another dentist who told me I needed a lot of fillings and treatment I never even heard of, so I left. Dr. Nguyen checked my teeth and said I only needed half the things the other dentist said I needed! Dr. Nguyen is honest and seems like she really cares that I am comfortable with the treatment she recommends, no pushing or pressure from her at all. Great experience.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Nguyen and her assistant. I recently came in for fillings on my cavities. Dr. Nguyen made sure I did not feel any pain. Prior to the procedure, she took the time to carefully explain and answer any questions I had. If you are looking for a dentist who cares about her patients, I definitely recommend Dr. Nguyen.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Great experience with Dr. Nguyen and her staff. Assistant brought me back to the dental chair as soon as I walked in. Dr. N waited until I was totally numb to start drilling (phew) and explained every step so I knew what was going on and felt completely comfortable throughout. HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Unlike other dentists who try to finish the appointment quickly so they can get to the next patient, Dr. Nguyen takes time to do a thorough exam and explain her treatment recommendations clearly. She makes sure that I am comfortable at all times and gives me all the information and guidance I need to make decisions about my dental work. I never feel pressured into having any procedure and it is refreshing to find a doctor who respects that.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014