Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Boxell

It was June1993 when I was sent to him. I regret that day ever happened. He was a young Doctor but he talked it. I look back and think why did I do this. After he done the 7 th. Back surgery I was a pain in his back. Saying he has done everything that he could. Once you have seen by one surgeon no other will talk to you. But I finally found the best Doctor in Oklahoma. She fixed what had been wroung with mo for over 20 years. I don't think he meant no harm to me. But how many years has he cost my Grand kids from hunting with them.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I know he didn't mean to, but he took my life away from me. I would give anything if I could undo what happened to me. He's a nice guy! He has probably helped some folks, but he didn't get this one right and I've lost ten years of my life. Be careful when it comes to back surgery. Try everything else first! EVERYTHING! It can be your worst nightmare and if they don't get it right...THEY WON'T be there for you, I don't care who your surgeon is. DO NO HARM is absolutely their intent, but you are inviting harm if you let someone mess with your spine.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

From the initial appointment 6 yrs ago, subsequent surgery and yearly follow-ups, I have had absolutely no complaints. Dr Boxell is very personable and truly listens when you speak.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

In my experience Dr Boxell is the best doctor in his line of work and more. I did not want to have back surgery then when I met Dr Boxell I understood. The surgery was great no pardware 4 small screws. My life is so much better. Not perfect but the sciatic nerve no longer hurts like it did so I would do it again in a second if needed. I would highly recommend him to anyone. My mother has had surgery by him also and she will only say wonderful things about him. I was in a car accident I was seeing another doctor that was not helpful 1 visit with Boxell I knew I was in good hands. Thank you Dr. C Boxell, Sincerely Mrs. Friday

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Boxell is excellent!!!!!!!! I am thankful to him as he performed emergency brain surgery on me ten years ago. I now have a husband and three beautiful children, a full life. I am grateful for his expertise and care in a stressful situation . I have fully recovered!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Treated very rudely does not listen to the patient. The patient in spine cases know where the pain is. He would not even believe the radiology report. He is like a old engineer every case is the same and is never wrong. Stay away

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Excellent! suffered 5 compression fractures in my back. Dr. Boxell took care of me like I was his father. He also caught a previously undiagnosed condition - cancer - that all my other doctors had not seen. Have other family and friends that have now used Dr. Boxell. Not one bad experience.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr Boxell has operated on me twice. He is better than excellent.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

Dr. Christopher M. Boxell's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Oxford